Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Recent Creations

Here is a group of the most recent of my little treasures. 
The horse is for my nieces, though the photo was taken before I finished the tail.
The Santa looks so much like a magician in a red suit...is that Santa?
The elephant is for a young lady that I have known for a very long time. I hope she likes it.

I am having a good time making rubber stamps! 
I did the little horse the other day, hoping to make some of my Christmas cards...sigh....I got as far as a few "thank you" notes, but I think that the stamp will come in handy another time.

My friend Susan and I worked on these cards for the teachers and staff of Grayson's school - another rubber stamp experiment. I think they turned out so nice...

These crack me up! It is like "mug shots" of Santa!
I made him for a friend of mine that I do not get to see very often. I hope she likes it.
I think that the green robe is nice, especially with the red hat that incorporates the same stitching. I really enjoy seeing how each of the Santas turns out, since I have no plan at all when I start out. .....happy accidents....

2 comments:

  1. I love the dahl horse Thank You card you gave me. I have a special Gratitude bulletin board made up of Thank You cards. and a tea bag fortune from Yogi Teas that says "gratitude is the open door to abundance" and right under that, is my card of Glinda the Good Witch. the tea bag tag is at the tip of her magic wand. there it is, in a nutshell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have not had a chance to look at your blog because away from the computer for over a week! You have been sooo productive, I really love the horse and elephant, and the stitching on the santa is beautiful...How have you made the rubber stamps? they are great!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete