Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Saturday

TWINS!
I broke the first egg this morning and TWO yolks appeared!
It must be a sign.... that things are going to be great!

Grayson had his friend Bryce to spend the night last night.
This morning I woke them up with smoothies.
Start with a banana and some frozen fruit.
My favorites are mango (yum) and strawberries.
Raspberries are Grayson's fave. I add them, too, sometimes.

Add some plain yoghurt and some juice - your choice.
I find that cranberry or pomegranate work nicely.
BLEND....

Soooo yummy and fast.
We often have them for breakfast.
They are refreshing and an easy, healthy snack for
 growing teenage boys!

2 comments:

  1. And pretty too(the smoothies). Loved the twin eggs. What did you cook with them? Hope you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my breakfast nearly every day!!!

    ReplyDelete