Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Peat Pots

The other day, when it was warm, I bought some small peat pots. I thought that it would be nice to paint them. I have always liked the rough surface and how it looks when painted.

So, I got out my paints and mixed up the colors that I like so much. Painting the pots was interesting because they really soak up the paint...Still, the outcome is great!

I love the colors! They look so springy. I am not quite sure what to do with them, though they would have been nice little May Baskets last Saturday...hmmmmm...a bit late!


I think that little baskets will eventually do the trick, maybe with some tiny paper flowers. I just needed a touch of color after all the neutral papier mache I have been into lately.

ps. These little pots are only about 3 1/2 inches tall!

1 comment:

  1. Jone-
    These little pots are adorable! I love the colors and the very "Jone" designs on them! Are they for planting in....or for just enjoying and storing stuff in? I LOVE THEM! Love- Oolie

    ReplyDelete