Monday, September 13, 2010

letters

When I was at my mom's she showed me a letter she had received from my niece, Haiden.
I just had to take a photo to share with you......so priceless....

My brother drew the lines for her to write on so it would be straight.

There was an extra little note on the back of the envelope.

Here's the letter, "BLYMIE IS A PIRATE WORD." They had just studied Pirates at camp.
Nice hearts for a 5 year old, don't you think?

This is another note from her twin sister, Cece. She practiced writing the letters that were already on the piece of paper she was drawing on.

Does it get better than this? I don't think so.......

2 comments:

  1. i'm going to need to bring BLYMIE into my everyday vocabulary :)

    adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo adore notes written by little ones. They're always sooo sweet.

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete