Sunday, November 7, 2010

I DID IT!

Here they are - the first two things available for sale on my etsy shop!
Charlotte, the little wren was designed for you...but I had to make a few little prints first!
I am carving another one, too, so I can send yours to you.
The "little green house" is pretty cool.....I really like it, though it is not one that everyone will like, I bet.
Hope to have more up tomorrow. It is going to be an incredibly BUSY week, so we'll see how it goes.
Welcome back to "regular" time zones - whew! Love the "Fall Back"....

7 comments:

  1. The prints look great, both of them!
    I think the little green house looks like my cottage!
    The bird will look great on Christmas gifts etc!

    CONGRATULATIONS to the Etsy shop, it will be so nice to follow what is happening there!
    Much love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL DONE JONE! NOW WE CAN ALL BUY JONE STUFF ONLINE - HURRAH - WHEN ARE YOU LISTING PAPER MACHE???? I WILL EMAIL YOU RE CARDS AND TAGS AS I WANT SOME FOR CHRISTMAS
    XXX
    DI

    ReplyDelete
  3. what??!!! for me???
    woot! I'm so excited and it is so beautiful!
    how, when, where?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girlfriend! I knew you could do it!!!!! The stamped tags look great. That little bird on the branches is cute enough to eat!!!!!!
    Let's chat soon. LOVE- Oolie

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY! this is great Jone Hurrah you are now one of the thousands like me selling handmade goodies...Yippee! Daniellexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great. Fill it up with suff now. Want to see those birds and paper mache creations.L oved seeing you in the Amy Powers "magazine", You should blog about that.

    ReplyDelete