Friday, January 21, 2011

NaNcY!!!

Got a call this afternoon from my pal, Nancy, who has a broken back window in her car.
She remembered that when I had a broken window, I covered it with a decorated panel that she LOVED! So, she came over after work and we made a great panel for her back window.

Here's Nancy in her little car with a BIG "owie"

And here is the panel that we wrote all over, using words that inspire and motivate us... and hopefully everyone who reads them! Drive carefully, Nance!

Spread "the word" and spread the LOVE!
It will never be too much - ever!

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea, and sooo good for the soul!
    I would love a window poster just like that one which I would paste up on the inside of our office window and then I could look at something inspiring that reminded me of Jone in Santa Fe instead of the view of tescos car park!
    fab typography, you are sooo clever...

    ReplyDelete