Wednesday, August 3, 2011

knotted hearts

20 years ago, we sold these hearts at Doodlet's.
Oolie and I have been talking about them lately, both of us having the image fuzzy, but definitely stuck in our memories.
When she was here a couple of weeks ago, we were in my studio and I SCREAMED!
There they were - sitting in a frame along with several other little treasures I had collected.
She was looking at things and I was showing her something in particular and THERE THEY WERE!!!!!!
Oh, Happy Day....
close-ups
above and below
What you do NOT see is that they are smaller than a dime (!!) Each would sit on my thumbnail quite easily and barely cover it.
So luscious and so inspiring to me......and to Oolie.

3 comments:

  1. wow they are gorgeous! Can't believe they are so tiny! Really love the second one from the bottom, such lovely colours. Time to make some more I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jone

    adorei teus trabalhos...lindos!
    bjs

    Margareth rose

    os- sou do brasil

    ReplyDelete